We Are Always Looking for the Right Talents
When organizations are growing, the search for passionate talent becomes increasingly more important. Companies need to have new perspectives from others’ experience and to help guide those less experienced below them to become better. Finding experienced professionals in the areas of payroll, human resources, accounting, taxation, legal, investor, and administrative services can be a challenge but in order to provide reliable services to our clients, it is necessary to have experienced individuals leading our organization to enable quick and accurate responses to difficult client inquiries, and we love a challenge!
Join the Sueno Hub Team!
Senior Account Executive
- Financial Reporting-utilize system to prepare financial reports based on accounting policies and practices.
- Audit and Assurance– Assist and support conduct risk assessments by completing internal audits.
- Planning– perform planning budgeting and forecasting of clients financials to ensure proper account management.
- Analysis– conduct financial analysis based on budget, valuation and treasury management.
- Manage payroll for client employees spread over multiple accounts.
- Identify and escalate issues to their manager for quick resolution
- Work under pressure, multitask and build healthy working relationships with clients, vendors and peers.
- Process timely and accurate payrolls while maintaining updated records, voluntary deduction reports, process involuntary deductions such as garnishments, prepare accounting transactions and documents, and update procedures.
- Prepare special reports for management.
Junior Graphic Designer
- Offering input to creative meetings and sharing ideas
- Producing attractive and effective designs for all media
- Communicating with senior team members to receive feedback
- Liaising effectively with clients and other team members
- Supporting the team throughout the execution of campaigns and projects
- Interviewing clients; advising them on the best course of action to take
- Specialise in such areas as conveyancing, wills, criminal cases, civil disputes, and company formation.
- analysing, researching and summarising legal information
- drawing up wills and drafting contracts
- keeping up to date with changing legislation